The bloody details of a horror writer, director & actor.

October 10, 2010

Free Press!

With my radio journalist background, I found myself working reception for THE BEAR 100.3 FM shortly after I graduated from University. The experience was enough to start one of my many writing projects, a memoir called RADIO NOWHERE. It's my adventures in community radio - working for the controversial award-winning program Youth Menace, the failed government grant that nearly destroyed the local station, and how this feminist rrrriot girl found herself "going commercial" which meant being invited to staff parties at stripclubs, having urine, spit, and pints of blood dropped off of my desk, seeing Yukon Jack's ass, and meeting some of the coolest people in the world: Greg, Kelly, Chris, Kazi, and Fearless Fred... just to name a few! It's coming soon so watch for it!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Scream Queen B . All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig