The bloody details of a horror writer, director & actor.

July 26, 2012

Move On Up


I'm in the process of moving, so naturally I'm procrastinating on the computer. In a few days I will be in my own bachelorette with amazing views of the river valley and my Friendly Giant on the 4th Floor (very feminist forward). The tiny space is considered a Penthouse in NYC and will give me the opportunity to be creative in the nude, which I've been told naturally takes you to the next level of writing. Pants seriously hold you back.

Sifting through all of my shit, I'm stumbling across old notebooks full of scribbles plotting out the goals for my future. I make lists of things I want and promptly forget about them. I find them years later hidden in shoes or in the pockets of old jackets and as I read them I am filled with wonder. Nearly everything has come true. I'm not hanging out with the Red Hot Chili Peppers (give it time), but I have achieved major milestones and have even undershot where I thought I would be by this time.

Come "Moving Day," my project will be released in Canada and throughout the world-wide web so everyone can enjoy it. I've been doing interviews to promote the film, which prompts the mind to reflect and really appreciate what's happening. We made a movie. I'm a published writer. How in the HELL did that happen?

Momma Jane is snapping up all the printed copies and passing them around her office and has even flirted with the idea of buying a subscription to Bite TV so she can watch her girl's work on the "Big Screen."

Hot off the press!

I can't foresee what is coming next, but this physical re-location is perfect timing to help me step forward and start raising the bar of where I want to be and what I plan to do. And with that, I better start packing.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Scream Queen B . All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig