The bloody details of a horror writer, director & actor.

November 26, 2012

Something Wicked This Way Comes...


Just when I was feeling a little discouraged with the state of indie filmmaking in Canada - and that there was no place for me in a sea of proposals looking for documentaries, educational programming and Christian Values - I got thrown  a big ol' bloody bone.
I really needed an affirmation that the ideas I have are valuable and will see the light of day. Isn't that what every artist needs? To be told that there's nothing wrong with them? Or - perhaps there is something wrong, but they can exploit it by writing horror films and sharing their darkness with fellow creepies? 

Well here is my chance. I have assembled a brilliant creative trio to take on a cross-Canada social media challenge for a feature film and by Jesus/Allah/Buddha... we are going to knock your socks off! 

Over the next few months I will be pouring all of my creative energy into this project... and in a few days we will be calling upon ALL OF YOU to assist us in making this film and taking it all the way into Cineplex Odeons across Canada.

YOU IN PEOPLE? WE NEED YOU!

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Woo hoo! This sounds exciting!! If you need any help, HOLA!

    a

    ReplyDelete

© Scream Queen B . All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig