The blood, guts and glory of creativity.

June 9, 2013

All Tomorrow's Parties


I'm heading out for my road trip to the Banff Media Festival. The goal is to meet industry types and promote "Gillian's Just Right" while supporting my CineCoup brothers in the Top 5. The winner of the whole competition will be announced Monday evening so imagine the nerves! I'm looking forward to meeting everyone who has been in this film accelerator from the beginning. It's kinda a big deal. The past six months have pushed everyone out of their comfort zones and brought so much exposure to indie filmmaking in Canada.

I'm also hoping to run into Will Arnett at the Netflix party and I'm determined to only communicate using Arrested Development references. For instance, "If I didn't have a live dove in my pants right now..."   I'm sure he'd love that.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Scream Queen B . All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig