October 1, 2014

Scream Queen Halloween!


It's October! And to celebrate my favourite month of the year - and my birthday - I would like to challenge YOU to participate in an Instagram photo-a-day challenge with me! I've created daily prompts to get your creative juices flowing and will be giving away cool prizes to get you pumped for Halloween!


How to Play


You'll need an Instagram account to play along and use the hashtag #ScreamQueenHalloween so we can see the photos in one place. Each number corresponds to a day in October. You have 24 hours to post and I will re-tweet my favourites and showcase the best on my blog.

There are 3 Video Challenges and 1 Song Challenge. I suggest utilizing Instagram's tap-to-pause edits to create some awesome visuals. Questions? Leave them in the comments section here. Now let's have fun!

Follow me on Instagram and I'll follow back! http://instagram.com/realdealmcneill
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Scream Queen B . All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig