October 30, 2014

Spooky Duets


My friend Andrea Beca likes to take on 365-day projects and challenge herself to try something new. She's a lady who gets shit done and one of my biggest inspirations. You may know her as the writer/director from Kissing Habit Films and the creator of the FM(Dating)L series that I star in with the hilarious Trent Wilkie.

This year, Andrea is taking on a ukulele project with Miss Cherry Wood (the ukulele) and has started adding duets to her line-up! So far, she's nailed Anyone Else But You with Adam Rozenhart and melted my heart with The Moon Song co-starring Vance Avery. I was super excited to pick a song and join Andrea in her latest challenge. In the spirit of Halloween, hope y'all enjoy!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Scream Queen B . All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig