March 1, 2015

YES WE CANNES!


And we're LIVE! I have officially launched a Go Fund Me Campaign to assist my travel expenses to the 2015 Cannes Film Festival where I will participate in an exclusive networking program designed by the Creative Mind Group.

Creative Minds operates in all the major film festivals and connects emerging filmmakers with industry professionals that will help launch their career. I am one out of thirty people selected for this exclusive opportunity that will allow me to setup pitch meetings, experience unique shadowing opportunities, gain access to key networking events and attend strategic workshops that will help me fiance and produce my feature film Gillian's Just Right.

Click here to watch my YES WE CANNES Campaign VIDEO and please spread the word!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Scream Queen B . All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig