The bloody details of a horror writer, director & actor.

March 21, 2015

Zou Bisou Bisou


Mon dieu... it's been an incredible month of March! Beyond my greatest expectations! In just 9 days, my amazing supportive community of friends, family and the good people of Edmonton have helped me raise over $5K so I can attend the Creative Minds Program in France. This little Irish gal and her horror film will be at the largest film festival in the world! Pinch me. Is this real life?


My head is  spinning from the flurry of interviews this week, stirring up exitment for my feature film. I was even contacted by eTalk Daily. WTF. Haha!

Edmonton Filmmaker Lindsey McNeill on her way to the Cannes Film Festival | CBC News

I just want to say je t'aime! I could not do this without your support. And a special thanks to the people who donated who haven't even met me yet, all of the kind words from strangers who heard me on the radio or saw my picture in the paper and wanted to say congrats, you are amazing!


This weekend the Gillian's Just Right creative team is getting together for a photo shoot to re-brand GJR and unveil the new story that has manifested. I am so excited to share that with all of you so stay tuned to Twitter and Instagram for some sneak peeks!

And if you're into celebrating with me, strip down to your undies and groove to my campaign song: https://soundcloud.com/cameron-tu/zou-bisou-bisou Trust me, it feels great. XoXo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Scream Queen B . All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig