The blood, guts and glory of creativity.

April 22, 2015

Tiny Bubbles

 
April has been an overwhelming month. Way too much going on, personal and professional. I'm also reconfiguring as a tremendous amount of change is happening. See it's not just the usual torrents headed at me. I'm living in a completely new world. Are you feeling it too?

I've developed this new habit of coming home from work, dropping my shit on the floor and sighing, "Fuck... now I have to feed myself too? Ugh..." Got a major case of the adult doldrums. My body fucking hurts and I'm not getting enough sleep. I'm now accepting applications for professional cuddlers. Please bring me the serotonin.

Lots to prep, lots to update. But for now, I'm soaking these sore bones. I'll skip the pack of smokes.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Scream Queen B . All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig