The blood, guts and glory of creativity.

July 20, 2015

Updates: Travelling to Fantasia Film Festival


I am so excited to be invited to the Fantasia Film Festival in Montreal this week! I will be taking in the genre festival and the Frontières International Co-Production Market as part of the From Our Dark Side program with the Women in Film & Television Vancouver, BC Creative, Super Channel and Telefilm. I'll be reuniting with my fellow screenwriters from the program, networking with amazing people in the industry and hoping to catch some of the latest horror films to hit the scene. This will be my first time at Fantasia so follow me on Instagram and Snap Chat (ScreamQueenB) to join the adventure!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Scream Queen B . All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig