The bloody details of a horror writer, director & actor.

September 28, 2015

My Fave Things: Keep Left


True horror isn't about blood and gore, it's about fear. It requires an understanding of atmosphere, timing and evoking a sense of dread in your viewer while you slowly lead them where they don't want to go. When I first saw KEEP LEFT, my flesh was crawling with goosebumps. Local Writer/Producers Arthur Mah & Harvey Li from Alpacalypse impressed the hell out of me. They kept their premise simple and played on our universal fear of being alone in the dark. It's a perfectly executed short film, so I am not surprised they've just won "Best Horror" at the Edmonton Short Film Festival. Well deserved, Bravo!

Turn out the lights and WATCH: KEEP LEFT
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Scream Queen B . All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig