The bloody details of a horror writer, director & actor.

October 1, 2015

Scream Queen Halloween 2.0



GOD I love OCTOBER! The caramel latte is back, my birthday is coming up and soon, everyone will be hanging BATS from their house and digging up graves in the front yard. The countdown to Halloween starts now, which means this is the first day of the #ScreamQueenHalloween Instagram Photo Challenge! I hope you will all play along and get your creative juices flowing!

How To Play


First, you will need an Instagram account.
I've created daily prompts - each number corresponds to a day in October - and that is your mission. 
The challenge is to accomplish all 31 missions (but if you miss some, that's ok!) You have 24 hours to post and I will re-tweet my favourites and showcase the best right here on my blog!

Tag me 
@RealDealMcNeill and use the hashtag #ScreamQueenHalloween so we can see the photos in one place.  

Have fun with the photos! YES to filters, YES to layering, YES to the wacky, weird and hilarious. There are 3 Video Challenges. I suggest utilizing Instagram's tap-to-pause edits to create some awesome visuals. Questions? Post them in the comments below. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Scream Queen B . All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig