November 10, 2015

Bitch Please Series


I have to tell you, I am seriously lucky. 2015 has been an inspired year of living outside of the box, travelling to new destinations and meeting some absolutely incredible people. It has been a year of expansion! But this is not just happening to me - I am surrounded by fearless women who are taking their own leaps of faith and stepping into their own spotlight.

Some of these strides are really big; moving to a new city or attending a film festival alone, while others are daily triumphs perfectly exemplified in a text while getting a bikini wax... "Brene Brown would be so proud of how vulnerable I am right now. Lean in." Riiiiipppp!

So for the next few weeks, I'm opening up my blog to their stories, their rants, raves, and their insights. The #BitchPleaseSeries is a call for more women to come forward - particularly in the film industry - to speak up and be accounted for. So I hope you'll join me in welcoming my guest bloggers and I encourage you to share their posts and send them some love. The first will be released this THURSDAY so stay tuned!!!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Scream Queen B . All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig